In Delhi finding a suitable wedding venue / hotel / banquet-hall is a tough task. Here are a few tips to help you make the best decision:
- Estimate the kind of space you are going to need to accommodate all your guests without creating a mini-fair.
- Do give due importance to factors like fire exits, proper ventilation, air-conditioning and natural lighting.
- Try to find a place which is neither very far away from your home nor very difficult to find.
- The new trend these days is to book all hotel rooms for the wedding family´s close relatives and guests in the hotel that is hosting the wedding.
- If you can arrange for an open space like a society park, it will not only reduce your venue cost but also give you the freedom to experiment with decorations. The natural greenery will enhance the effect of your floral décor and also reduce your overall decorations costs.
- Try booking a venue as soon as wedding day is decided to avoid last minute cancellation. Pay some of your fee in advance to confirm your booking.
- You can use the services of your wedding venue provider for catering as well. Alternatively, you could choose to hire a caterer separately f you know a good one.